2.07.2009
bartender, pour her a double the band just played her favorite song
Jess managed to get me out to take some pics the other day. This was my fave out of all of them. It shows my gorgeous Jess in all her perfectness and beautifulness and prettiness and gourgeousness. And it shows the new haircut I'm sporting. Yep, the buzz cut that I'm still trying to convince her she likes - and it shows the scar on the backside of my head. Maybe that's why she doesn't like it. 
She had just taken a pic where I was giving my best rock star impression. Then she realized I still had my sunglasses on. So she yanked them off of me and made me do it again. I don't think she realized I was still being a rock star (in my head.
)

She had just taken a pic where I was giving my best rock star impression. Then she realized I still had my sunglasses on. So she yanked them off of me and made me do it again. I don't think she realized I was still being a rock star (in my head.
)
Comments:
Post a Comment
