7.15.2003
Listening to Christmas music today...just sounded good :-D
Went to a friend's gun range over the weekend and took my mom with me. I had a blast. My shoulder is sore though from the 12 gauge...big ugly bruise and all...something about firing off that many rounds in quick succession the butt of the gun kept getting off my shoulder. Then when I shot it again it would slam back into me....you get the idea. :-)
Saw Pirates of the Carribean this weekend. Great movie!! I think I may go see it again this week. that's Captain...Jack Sparrow.
and remember....merry Christmas baby!! may christmas bring you happiness...
--Snarf out
Went to a friend's gun range over the weekend and took my mom with me. I had a blast. My shoulder is sore though from the 12 gauge...big ugly bruise and all...something about firing off that many rounds in quick succession the butt of the gun kept getting off my shoulder. Then when I shot it again it would slam back into me....you get the idea. :-)
Saw Pirates of the Carribean this weekend. Great movie!! I think I may go see it again this week. that's Captain...Jack Sparrow.
and remember....merry Christmas baby!! may christmas bring you happiness...
--Snarf out
Comments:
Post a Comment