7.16.2003
I have a poem to share that I got from Bucky Cat...the comic strip character not the spawn of satan I have been baby-sitting lately...
Ode to a Pigeon
Roses are red
Violets are blue
You lookin' at me?
You lookin' at me?!
Deep isn't it?? I crack myself up! ROFL
Thought this was funny....linked to it from some other site....from a quiz taht tells you what your outlook on life tells you about yourself...you know how there's a quiz for everything these days LOL

You are Romans.
Which book of the Bible are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
--Snarf out
Ode to a Pigeon
Roses are red
Violets are blue
You lookin' at me?
You lookin' at me?!
Deep isn't it?? I crack myself up! ROFL
Thought this was funny....linked to it from some other site....from a quiz taht tells you what your outlook on life tells you about yourself...you know how there's a quiz for everything these days LOL

You are Romans.
Which book of the Bible are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
--Snarf out
Comments:
Post a Comment