<$BlogRSDUrl$>

6.26.2003

currently listening to Petra - Captured in Time and Space....the 86 Beat the System Tour.....Petra rocks the casbah :-D

got a link on the new VW GTI R32 from a buddy...my car with 90hp more. *drool!!* However, I don't think I am going to get one when they come out over here....I need to keep a car long enough to pay it off for once LOL

I hate employment verification. It should be a simple question...do you have a job? Answer: Yes.
In reality it is more like...
Job? Yes
Where? where I go every day and talk on the phone for 10 hours at a time
How long have you been there? long enough
Do they pay you? yes
How much? enough I still work there
can you verify that everything you said is right? I said it was didn't I
we need verification from your employer because we don't believe you. *applicant rushes off to get confirmation*
your employer forgot to answer one question so we need them to resubmit the verification to us
bloomin' idiots

On a sobering note...got word that Mr Brown passed away of cancer today. Worked for him about 10 or 12 years ago when I lived in Chicago. He will be missed. he leaves behind his wife and kids. God is sovreign.

Started reading Don't Waste Your Life   by Piper today. I've heard it is an excellent read, but since I am only through the first chapter the verdict is still out.

I want to be a God-pleaser today!

--Snarf out

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?