6.24.2003
currently listening to Fernando Ortega - Hymns of Worship....I like his approach to some of the old ones :-D
reminded of home today...wish I was 17 again - NOT!!!! maybe 17 knowing what I know now....or probably more like my age now with all the lack of responsibilities and carefree attitudes I had back then....I miss home and the folks I grew up with
the battery on my watch ran out today...does that give me an excuse to be late everywhere until I get it replaced?? I crack myself up!! ROFL
I hate work...want to go home and watch a movie or something :-D
Rice won the college world series yesterday....first national championship of any sort...good for them! and they beat tu to get there ;-)
still praying for Mr Brown's fam
--Snarf out
reminded of home today...wish I was 17 again - NOT!!!! maybe 17 knowing what I know now....or probably more like my age now with all the lack of responsibilities and carefree attitudes I had back then....I miss home and the folks I grew up with
the battery on my watch ran out today...does that give me an excuse to be late everywhere until I get it replaced?? I crack myself up!! ROFL
I hate work...want to go home and watch a movie or something :-D
Rice won the college world series yesterday....first national championship of any sort...good for them! and they beat tu to get there ;-)
still praying for Mr Brown's fam
--Snarf out
Comments:
Post a Comment